I have been fortunate enough to partner with Virginia organizations in creating Residencies and Workshops for educational institutions across the Commonwealth.
Here is the lesson plan for the one week (5 day) residency I created and facilitated for The Chrysler Museum of Art from 2000 to 2006.
Below is a list of other notable residencies I created and/or facilitated:
- 2002 – Comedy Shop, ShenanArts
- 2002 – Radio Waves, Young Audiences of Virginia
- 2002 to 2006 – Sea Scholars, Virginia Aquarium
- 2001 – Peace Makers, ShenanArts
- 2000 to 2006 – Act Out, Young Audiences of Virginia
- 1999 to 2006 – Camp Chrysler, Chrysler Museum of Art
- 1989 – The Creative Arts Team, New York University
- 1983 to 1987 – Creative Adventures, Young Audiences of Virginia